Monday 19 April 2010

news about my second novel

here is the title of my second novel:

'i am afraid of dying'

here is a description of my second novel:

'i am afraid of dying' is a novel about a great guy living the kind of life everyone would love to live. he meets loads of other great guys and has ten million incredible experiences along the way. everything he does is wonderful and every moment of his life is a primal and uncontrollable split second of ecstatic existence.'

here is what i think about my second novel:

my second novel is either a lot better than my first novel or totally unreadable. this is really what i think. it feels a lot more ambitious than my first one.

i am about to create some artwork for 'i am afraid of dying'.

'i am afraid of dying' is currently around 10,000 words long - i imagine it being around 60,000 words when it is finished. maybe 70,000. it might be a lot longer also.

7 comments:

gamefaced said...

yellow.

"objoymne"

xTx said...

i need to read your first novel again. but in my hands and slick.

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

i hope you won't have to wait too long. chances are, you might have to wait a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Ben Brooks said...

i want to read you forever too. the website for everything's fine is adventure. this 'second novel' sounds like a thoroughly uplifting read.

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

thanks ben, i am trying to make it as uplifting as possible

Pippi in the Doghouse said...

I think you should stop writing your book and read my book and then I can start writing my second book and we can both not read each other's together.

tak?

Socrates Adams-Florou said...

pippi i am sorry

tak